[DeTomaso] Steering Column Bird Noises

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Nov 9 09:06:05 EST 2007

I have two photos of what mine looked like here:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/asajay/steer/
One shot shows the column at rest (knuckle against the tube)
The other shows the clearance that -should- be there, and now is, after
ordering parts from Dennis Quella and installing them on my steering
column as outlined in the article Mike linked to.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA