[DeTomaso] GTS Flares

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 22:19:11 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/8/07 6:58:30 PM, davidabell at worldnet.att.net writes:

> I also installed a set of steel GTS flares a few years.  The pre-fit was OK
> but not what I'd call perfect.  In fact I had a very hard time figuring out
> which one went where (front-back, left-right ???).

Dennis Quella recently told me that Hall goofed up when he had the GTS flares
made, and had two left-side front flares made!   (or maybe two right-side
flares).   Thus, one fit properly and the other was totally backwards.   They may
still be made that way for all I know.

Dennis has his steel GTS flares made locally.   He has done a lot of
conversions using those flares and has had great luck with them--his GTS flares
presumably fit properly!