[DeTomaso] The Team Pantera Racing Challenge RE: Leak Down Okay - Wot say you engine experts out there

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 11:48:05 EST 2007

My young Beta Dawgs are attacking the pack leader again....Okay, I wasn't gonna say anything now youhave pissed me off... JB and Big Bob Benson are going toe-to-toe (don't go there Larry or Mark)  aftter the new TPR CHALLENGE....Yeeeea, going head-to-head on the 177 MPH "Average" Challenge"....Okay who else in Pantera-land is man enough to take this challenge?

  Don't tell Bob....I know he's gonna have some slacker-baby excuse about his gay Windsor 600HP engine breaking one week before we go.

  Balls? What are those? Oh yea, those are the things you strap on just before you get on the List.  Bwahahaha

  P.S. If you haven't seen the NEW challenge yet that AJ posted check it out.

  md
  www.teampanteraracing.com

"John Bentley (jab)" <jab at cisco.com> wrote:
  CLASSIFIED - JUST FOR YOU MARK, DON'T SHARE THIS WITH DENNIS.....
hehehehe

This really gives me hope for the old dawg's self-esteem. With a pair
of these in his Christmas stocking, I think we can get Dennis back up to
180 MPH for the NORC in May! (if his over-cammed, too high a
compression engine holds together)

JB

can a dawg even be self conscious about his missing jewels?? :)