[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 40, Issue 8- Never been Raced

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 11:09:54 EST 2007

I started thinking about that one and I can state that I
have not owned one High Performance car
that has not been Raced... remember that if
I every try to sell any of them

Balls... We did our roundup at Dad's ranch
last weekend and there was some cutting that
the kids haven't seen before.... It has been over
20 years since I wrestled calves like a real cowboy

Bob (Slacker show car Benson- need to race that thing again)
Norcal Shelby guys are going to Button Willow Thanksgiving weekend
I will be moving shops