[DeTomaso] Leak Down Okay - Wot say you engine experts out there

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 6 22:05:48 EST 2007

  Dawg...

  What did your engine builder say? He would know best? On the other hand, if it ain't broke.
  But then what the hell do I know!!! Baw ha ha ha... Is the cam still a secret?

  Oh...Congrats with the little Dawgy!

  Good Luck
  Curt

Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hey You Engine Experts,

Leak down test on my engine turned out great....bearings look new...not sure if its the recyled tractor oil or the fact that I had too much compression and cam in a stroked Cleveland block but happy with results. I'd like to think it is a result of my superior driving skills...okay blind luck. Maybe engine builder had something to do with it too!
BAAAAH ;-]>

Since I'm adding a new cam to the engine wot say you experts on replacing all the low cost rings, bearings etc as long as engine is out?

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com