[DeTomaso] Rear Brake lines

Tom Baranek-Home tbaranek at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 6 09:01:58 EST 2007

I've ordered SS lines from Pantera East (closest vendor)...but I believe the
old "shop" wheels I put on the car to push her around the paint booth
actually hit the factory brake lines and caused them to both loosen and
leak.  I re-tightened the original flex lines (awaiting the new SS ones) and
leaks seem to be gone!
Thanks all!
Tom