[DeTomaso] 2007 HHI Concours Photos and Shocking Death photo

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 17:02:29 EST 2007

Great photos, but I have a couple questions about that ugly green 1970 Maserati Ghibli 5000SS.

  It's listed as "the only 5000SS with a zero Pollution Engine," but I know there are a lot of
  other Ghibli's that also don't run. Seriously, how is it a zero pollution engine?  Is it electric?

  And just how is it alledged to go 200 mph?  Is that terminal velocity after being rolled out the
  back of a C130?

  Cheers!
  Garth