[DeTomaso] Brake and Clutch fluid reservoir

Orville Burg, II Orville at Rubyglass.com
Mon Nov 5 14:41:08 EST 2007

Les Schwab is not in the Houston area and I was looking for a pressure
bleeding system for the GT5S, which appears to be the same as the earlier
reservoirs. The question I have is whether the Pantera has a 45 mm diameter
filler cap. My car is not available for measurement and I hoped to be able
to get a system by this weekend, similar to the Motive Products pressure
bleeder which would allow a single person to change the fluids.

The one I am considering is the Black Label European Pressure Bleeder which
can be viewed at:

http://www.motiveproducts.com/02bleeders.html.

Any recommendations or otherwise on this system would be appreciated.

Orville #9469