[DeTomaso] turbo intake

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 19:29:24 EST 2007

John,

     I'd use a converted tunnel ram, I thought Dan Jones had one with injector pockets in it.  With the air intake on the end or sides, I think it fits under the engine cover.

  Ken

"John Bentley (jab)" <jab at cisco.com> wrote:
  Does anyone have a suggestion for an aluminum intake with injection pads
already cast in at each port and low-profile? I'm looking for an intake
for a Cleveland turbo project. Needs to fit 4v open-chamber iron heads.
The Blue Thunder intake I have now doesn't have much meat for welding
injector nozzles. I can make it work, but I'm intested to see if others
have already solved this problem.

Thanks,

JB