[DeTomaso] Today: Italian French Show @ Woodley Park

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 13:57:18 EST 2007

Off to Woodley Park's annual Gala Italian/French show.  Mike  Mariano
reminded me about it.  Maybe I'll offer to stand guard of his  car while he gets a
hot dog or something; that is, if he trusts me.  I  bet a bunch of P's from this
area will be there as usual.  It's a  spectacular event if you are in the
hood.  Lots of very rare and  unique cars and vendors too.  Jay Leno regularly
makes an appearance  and often Bruce Meyers does a drive-by as well.  Woodley
Park is in  Van Nuys, on Woodley Ave. and between Victory and Burbank Blvds.
Will take photos.
L.