[DeTomaso] Driving Gloves

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Sun Nov 4 12:56:17 EST 2007

I also drove up 35 yesterday, walked across the Golden Gate, and drove up
into the Marin Headlands.  80 degrees and not a cloud.

Unless it is hot, I wear the full Nomex gauntlet racing gloves which can
look a little silly especially if I am wearing shorts and a tee-shirt, but
they do keep the fingers warm.

I also have the 12" wide, thick-padded leather wheel which grip better and
are easier on the hands on those long trips or harrowing track-days.

If you don't like the boy racer driving gloves or the gauntlet racing
gloves, you could try mechanic gloves.