[DeTomaso] Congratulations!

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 14:58:44 EDT 2007

Congrats and wishes for much happiness to everyone.  Now  you can change your
email to Fastgrandpa.  Wouldn't that be so  cute?  Just remember being a
grandma or grandpa doesn't necessarily  correlate with old age; some of my
students' grandparents are in their  30's... that good math guy can figure that one
out.   I have  a few questions besides weight and length .... why is a plastic
rear window  preferable to a glass one and when you find the best  source,
please let me know.  Thanks,
laurie
window (again) - Aerospace stuff is called what
Mad Dog Antenucci _teampantera  at yahoo.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20Baby%20Giata%20&%20Replacing%20rear%20window%20(again)
%20-%20Aerospace
    stuff%20is%20called%20what&In-Reply-To=)
Fri Nov 2 10:24:52 CDT 2007

There's finally a new baby mad dawg  in the family....