[DeTomaso] Baby Giata & Replacing rear window (again)-Aerospace stuff is called what

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sat Nov 3 10:57:47 EDT 2007

David Adin asks: PS: any good car news yet?

 Mostly good news so far David. I've gotten quotes &
availability on the parts I'll need from three out of five vendors
I faxed last week & should hear from the others next week
when they get back from the SEMA show. Met with my
paint & body guys Thursday & it looks like they can save
my right front fender face without having to replace the whole
thing. American Family Insurance ("Teeny Bopper's"
Insurance Co.) is working closely with me & appears to be
ready to cover the claim to get me fixed up a good as new.
Hopefully, we'll have her in the shop in the near future. In the
meanwhile, it is still drivable so I'm not having any
withdrawal symptoms from not putting her on the road every
weekend! Been thinking I might have to use my white shoe
polish from my drag racing days & paint a big number on
my doors so it looks like a "Real Race Car" with appropriate
damage until it's fixed. :<)))

symptoms