[DeTomaso] Baby Giata & Replacing rear window (again) -

Rob DOrazio robpantera at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 3 10:07:07 EDT 2007

A very knowledgable source for aerospace grade plastics in SoCal is Roncelli Plastics in Monrovia.  They have provided custom machined plastics to me in several companies I have worked for, so they can fab anything you need. They also sell to the public and I got some sheet "optically clear polycarbonate" from them a while back.  Check out their website www.roncelliplastics. com for contact information.