[DeTomaso] Rear Brake lines

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 19:21:34 EDT 2007

After you have your new lines on and have bled it as good as you can with
the old fashioned pedal-pump, you might take it to your local tire/brake
shop and have them do a pressure bleed.  It is very hard to get all the air
out of a Pantera brake system, especially the front rotors (don't just do
the back, do all four wheels!).  I had Les Schwab Tires do a pressure bleed
for $50 bucks and it made a HUGE difference in pedal feel and stopping
power.  HUGE!!
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest
'74 L 6328