[DeTomaso] Lower mounted motors.

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Nov 2 12:36:50 EDT 2007

I just bought a Quartermaster belhousing  for small diameter clutch. That should be something for Pantera owners
running drysump sytems. Just look at the mounting on my SBC motor. Also, the down to bellypan mounted dry
sump pump. Crankchaft centre is just 6" over the bellypan. Ok, it is possible to reduce the distance futher, but
look at it as an easy installation.
Looks like Quarter Master has those bellhousing also for Ford.
Images at http://www.hemipanter.se/ klick "News".
There are also afew new images about headers and chassis that is on its wheels now.
We are mounting the engine and trans next week. Exhaust is special, althrought visible on image it is not
including its nessesary megaphone end pipes.
Goran