[DeTomaso] Baby Giata & Replacing rear window (again) - Aerospacestuff is called what

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 12:18:43 EDT 2007

Thanks Jimmy.

  md

Jim Hendrickson <chendric at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Congratulations Gramps!!!

I think the home improvements stores - Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. - sell a
hard acrylic for window replacements now. It is somewhat scratch resistant
and a bunch cheaper than Lexan. Lexan comes in two types - HR (heat
resistant) or MR (scratch resistant). All of the plastics that I have seen
have more distortion than glass.

Jim