[DeTomaso] E85 and octane

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 15:01:58 EDT 2007

Bro',
  If you average 125 Mph that will make you the fastest Pantera and driver ever to run Big Bend. You can do it!

  GO DAWG!

  md

michael frazier <red3644 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }

      Durango Dave and Michael Frasier can ignore this advise since they won't ever reach WOT in their Pantera's! BWAHAHAHA

     I run at WOT all the time.  118hp at the flywheel will get me to my 100mph average just before the finish line at Big Bend.
  I hope they don't add too many more hills.  I've got some mods planned for the winter and hoping to see 125hp by the April
  race.
     2 gallons of Toluene in 16 gallons of Chevron premium give about 95.5 octane, but you're right I don't need it.
  Michael
  Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa...running regular now.

  Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare! Try now!

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com