[DeTomaso] E85 and octane

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:14:01 EDT 2007

  Durango Dave and Michael Frasier can ignore this advise since they won't ever reach WOT in their Pantera's! BWAHAHAHA

   I run at WOT all the time.  118hp at the flywheel will get me to my 100mph average just before the finish line at Big Bend.
I hope they don't add too many more hills.  I've got some mods planned for the winter and hoping to see 125hp by the April
race.
   2 gallons of Toluene in 16 gallons of Chevron premium give about 95.5 octane, but you're right I don't need it.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa...running regular now.