[DeTomaso] New Mystery Cars...

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 21:23:10 EDT 2007

I've added a couple more cars to the Mystery Page at www.ProvaMo.com

I'm (still) looking for the owner, and/or VIN of the Factory V-6 notchback
Pantera,
photos found on the Mystery page....  If you took photos of this car while
it was at
the DeTomaso factory, please send them to me!

I've added a Mangusta, from Norway... I'm looking for the owner, and VIN on
this one also.

I've also added a few more photos of Mark's Pantera on the 4 Sale page...

For some website stats...  registered members/visitors count is up to 625.
and more than 500 DeTomaso cars in the Registry!

I'm almost finished adding cars that were for sale in the last 5-7 years
from my personal collection.  Next I'll be adding cars from another
"collector" with a
DeTomaso photo archive.  If YOU have photos of DeTomaso automobiles, even
just a few
I'll help you get them into the Registry.  Cars are organized by VIN, so as
long as you
know the (3 or) 4 digit VIN (or can figure it out) we can get them into the
Registry.

Chuck

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:51 PM