[DeTomaso] WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW TO WIRE UP AN MSD TACH ADAPTER?

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 15:04:43 EDT 2007

First.... make sure you fuse it at 5 amps input. I have burned at least 2 of them. Don't mount it in the driver compartment. Mine literaly melted and smoked. I think it was because of the engine running on and the alternator putting out too much volage. The fuse will save it. Red... hot from switch.  White...tach out from MSD box. Now it depends on if you have points or a magnetis pickup. I have the instructions in front of me. Specify your application. Points or Pickup