[DeTomaso] CONDENSER UPGRADE SUGGESTIONS?

rgranchelli at esedona.net rgranchelli at esedona.net
Mon May 28 18:23:32 EDT 2007

More surface area and higher airflow is better. You are trying to get the
heat out of the freon in the condensor.

The compressor compresses the gas and sends this hot high temp gas to the
condenser

In the condenser, heat is transfered from the hot freon vapor to the
relatively cool ambient.

Not getting the heat out translates to loss of efficiency.

Rgds,
RG
AZ