[DeTomaso] Car inspection Riverside

KJETIL FINNE kjetfinn at online.no
Mon May 28 15:50:27 EDT 2007

Hi Guys

Is there anyone close to Riverside CA that have some spare time on their hands, and which might be willing to inspect a car for me?
It is a fun car, but not a Pantera. It is no need for a really thorough inspection as this is a project car, not a driver. It also has a glassfiber body so no rust issues.
The most important about the inspection is to have a local representative, so the seller does not think it would be to easy to rip me off. It would have been nice with some more pics of the car as well.

The car is located at:
4139 Shellicia
Riverside, CA 92509

I will appreciate any suggestions from people who might be willing to do this, or know of others close to this address.
Any volunteers please e-mail me directly and I will put you in contact with the owner.
Please send your phone # as it would be easier to communicate this way.

Kjetil
Pantera 1613
Norway