[DeTomaso] pertronix parts

RKMosier at aol.com RKMosier at aol.com
Mon May 28 15:44:58 EDT 2007

I believe it is PER 1281DV as listed on my PAW receipt.  I had to  replace
one because it burned out.  Later I went with a different system of  a stock
distributor out of a 72 Mach 1 and a Ignition module out of a Chrysler  that
bolted right onto the spot where the voltage regulator used to be before I
installed a single wire alternator.  It is a much better ignition than the
Pertronix I think, does not cost as much as the MSD box, easy to get from a  parts
store and hooks straight up to the tach with no adapter.  A good  system for my
almost daily driver

Seemed like a strange idea when someone suggested it but it works  great.

Richard Mosier
72 Pre L 3714