[DeTomaso] MSD Symtoms

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Mon May 28 12:44:15 EDT 2007

Not only do you need to have two boxes, but you need to be sure you are
getting about 13v while running.  A low voltage condition causes a lot of
strange happenings.  Backfires, losss of power, start and die and other
sysmptoms that closely emulate a Lucas ignition I once had in a AH 3000.

Later,
jerry