[DeTomaso] MSD Symtoms

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon May 28 11:22:15 EDT 2007

I was going to a Car Show/Rally two weeks ago on Hilton Head Island and one
of my friends with a blown 502 crate motor hot rod had the same thing
happen, no backfire, just stopped in the middle of I-95. It was flat bedded
back home and sure enough the MSD box had died.
Turns out MSD will reburish the old one for about $75.00 plus shipping, so
he did that instead of buying anew one, it was back in 8 days as good as
new.

Michael in Savannah.