[DeTomaso] Fw: Transaxle removal

Douglas Kelm dakelm at qwest.net
Sat May 26 12:57:02 EDT 2007

Thanks Bill. I have a jack under the engine oil pan and another jack at the rear of the transaxle (just to catch the trans if it drops when it comes off) plus a cherry picker with a three point attachment to the transaxle itself to support and lift it out. If I can just pry it off the dowel pins I should be alright. Can anyone tell me where, exactly, the dowel pins are located?

Doug