[DeTomaso] Scratch Built Car Book - NPC

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Fri May 25 14:02:40 EDT 2007

FWIW,

Kurt Bilinski has written a 355 page book available in B/W for  $34.95
(>>>>>http://www.lulu.com/content/784994) or in Color for  $89.95
(>>>>>http://www.lulu.com/content/791368) that covers  every aspect of the car he designed and
built from scratch in his two car garage  in SoCal. The scope if from
requirements definition thru the Streets of Willow  and Laguna Seca.

I know Kurt via his web site  >>>>>http://www.kimini.com/ and loaning him my
corner scales a  couple time. Kurt is an extraordinary guy and the six year
story of building the  car is, to me, amazing.

If you are the least bit interested in practical design and  fabrication,
check out his web site diaries and the book. Kurt gives you a very  honest
insight into what it really takes to design and build from  scratch.

I get no kickback for touting Kurt or his book  ;<(.

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com