[DeTomaso] Fuel Cells

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Fri May 25 11:38:52 EDT 2007

Ken,

I suppose a 20 gal cell is possible but not within the confines of the
stock front trunk (a 20 gal gas tank might be a little easier?). The
10gal cells that I've seen have been customized to conform to the shape
of the front trunk but not require major modifications to the structure.
I don't think you could get more than a 5 gal rectangle cell up there.

Why would you want a fuel cell in a street car?

Gray