[DeTomaso] Dawg gone?

Larry - Ohio Time Corp. larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri May 25 09:50:23 EDT 2007

<<Is there an ex-wife in your life Dawg? An old girlfriend? Jilted lover?>>

Matt,

I see a flaw in your logic. If this was the reason for the email. The entire
internet would be flooded with Dowgg slamming emails. I could even conceive
the vast numbers of them shutting down the internet.

Larry ( need Colombo) - Cleveland