[DeTomaso] 5-0 Pantera

dyogi dyogi at hawaii.rr.com
Fri May 25 02:53:57 EDT 2007

I was contacted by our Club President Scott Mead a month ago relating that
he had been contracted by an online automotive magazine to do a special
article and photo shoot on the subject of Hawaii 5-0. With the release of
Hawaii 5-0 on DVD, there is a renewed interest in the old series.  The
article called "In search of Steve McGarrett" is a mix of Hawaii tourism and
5-0 nostalgia.  It features some pictures of my car, the Hawaii 5-0 Pantera,
and an interview with the original owner who also did the stunt driving and
was also Ricardo Montalban's double in the episode.

It's called Automotive Traveler and you can find it here:

http://www.automotivetraveler.com/index.php

Aloha From Hawaii,

Dennis