[DeTomaso] Where to get a Front End Bra    72 Pantera

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Fri May 25 01:24:33 EDT 2007

Those were is style once?    :-)

http://portata.com/panteraadventure/images/mikecobra.jpg

Mark -- style-free since 1977.

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 10:11 PM
To: pantera_4220 at yahoo.com; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Where to get a Front End Bra    72 Pantera

In a message dated 5/24/07 11:37:55 AM, pantera_4220 at yahoo.com writes:

> Any have or know where I can get a front end bra from
> my 1972 Pantera?
>

>>>Unless you have already crashed it or ruined the paint, I would strongly
advise against getting one.   They are only good for camouflage.   If the
front
of your car is halfway decent, a bra will just act like sandpaper when dirt
gets caught underneath it, and dull the paint.

Some Pantera vendors used to carry them, but as they went out of style in
about 1987 (about the same time as the funky Oakley sunglasses I still
wear!),
few if any still have them on the shelf.   In fact, that whole industry died
by
about 1993.

I'm curious--what is your motivation behind this search?

Mike

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.