[DeTomaso] Fuel Cells

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu May 24 18:49:30 EDT 2007

I know being newly undead and all is challenging but if you read that and do
the math and notice the comma placement, it says "street car" at 15-17 mpg
and if you go back to the first part, a 100 mile race with 12 gallons is
more like 8.5 mpg.

The crack I have ever smoked was from friction.

Michael in Savannah