[DeTomaso] Fuel Cells

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 24 18:29:28 EDT 2007

I have photos of Eskahoff's (spelling ?) front fuel cell on my old website.

I think it is under "famous racers".

Chuck

In those photos it looks like the fuel cell is not below the bottom of
the trunk. That fuel cell could only hold a few gallons, maybe 10?

On 5/24/07, Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com> wrote:
>      If the hood is covering a fuel cell, and a gas cap is accessible
through the hood, the hood could be attached to serve as a sheer member.
I'd guess that if the hood is semi permanently attached at all 4 corners,
there could be a substantial stiffening benefit, at least in the horizontal
plane.