[DeTomaso] Fw: Pantera for sale--$9000???

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 18:07:32 EDT 2007

....and now he rides the short yellow-bus to work!

  Laurie - please don't hurt me, I can't help myself.

  John (begging for your forgiveness) Maffeo

Will Demelo <wdemelo at cogeco.ca> wrote:
  Similar scam here recently. In fact, a friend got taken for $25k.
He was offered to buy from a list of high-end cars that were being disposed
of because of bankrupcy. The fellow selling knew of a person in the courts
that had access to these cars.
I tried to explain to him that creditors would get first shot at assets
remaining. He got consumed by greed. The cars were being offered at half
price. $25k cash and no car. Btw, he is upper management with a 6 figure
income and a member of Mensa. I tell him now he should be a card carrying
member of Stooga. His brother in law also got taken.
If it sounds to good to be true, then.............you know.
Will