[DeTomaso] Edelbrock Air-Gap Intake

John Hansen pantera at bresnan.net
Thu May 24 15:17:38 EDT 2007

I runa an Edelbrock Performer with an Edelbrock carb, I have a 1/2" spacer
between the two and I use a 14" drop base K & N air cleaner and it just barely
clears the engine cover on my 1973 so I don't see how you could stuff another
inch under there.

My thoughts, John #5616 - Raising Pantera Awareness in Wyoming!