[DeTomaso] MD and scary post.

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 13:29:35 EDT 2007

Durango Dave

  After coming back from the dead - I mean the Silver State my boss loaded me up with work for the week I was gone and now I am buried at work....no pun intended.

  P.S. Yea, right no Corvette owner in his right mind would send that message but probably several Pantera owners would send it....As Mark said whoever "ratbastard" was - he or she must have got upset with the slacker death threats because they unsubscribed.
  See you and Tommy at Sandhills Nebraska in August

  Dawg - Back from the Dead

adin at frontier.net wrote:
  No on here believes a Corvette owner could be human. . . . .

Just suppose Mrs. Dawg saw that post . . . . I say no forgiveness (zat
a wurd?) in this case.

David in Durango (believes everything on the internet is true . . . .)

Quoting LaurieFerrari at aol.com: