[DeTomaso] MD and scary post.

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Wed May 23 20:01:40 EDT 2007

I think the MD story was hideous and for a few seconds I was sickened  by the
post myself until I realized it could not have been true.  Just the  name of
the sender was a clue and the fact that no one had any such news or had  seen
posts by this name before.  It was also very sad for anyone to  suggest that
it was perpetrated by a Corvette owner as I'm very glad  Michael Frazier
pointed out.  Any human, especially any car person, would  be equally as sensitive
on such an issue.  The fact that the person was  able to register on this
forum, much less find it, strongly indicates  that it was someone in the Pantera
world, although I can't imagine who'd do  this and find it the least bit
amusing.  Personally, I can't even  find the forum myself when I'm not on my home
puter without going to PCNC  links and locating the URL (thanks Mark).   In any
event,  I was very relieved, as were we all, to learn it was  just rumor.  Good
for you MD.... Guess I gotta be really nice to you  now  : )
Laurie