[DeTomaso] [Fwd: Re: Mad Dawg Dies At Sliver State - To Catch a Basturd]

Al chelini at cox.net
Tue May 22 22:20:50 EDT 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [DeTomaso] Mad Dawg Dies At Sliver State - To Catch a Basturd
Date: 	Tue, 22 May 2007 17:36:49 -0700
From: 	Al <chelini at cox.net>
To: 	Peter Kovacs <peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net>

I suggest that you go back and reread the original post of MD's demise.

Now that we know it's not true, what do you think?

Well, at minimum, I would expect that the perp come forward and admit he
made a mistake - before we find out who he/she is.

Otherwise, I think we can expect more of the same in the future.

FWIW, Al