[DeTomaso] Mad Dawg Dies At Sliver State - To Catch a Basturd

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 13:48:35 EDT 2007

      It seems like a posting like this one would violate AOL rules?  Maybe if the list administrator contacts AOL and files a complaint, that will do something?

        Has anyone contacted other forums to see if anyone recognizes the email address?

  Ken

Mark McWhinney <msm at portata.com> wrote:
  >> Can we perhaps induce our web master, acting officially in behalf of the
group, to submit this tread to AOL & Roadrunner and get to the bottom of
fraud?
Regards, Al

I imagine that would take a court order to get the specific name and
location. Though the message was asinine, it probably was not illegal.