[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue May 22 12:14:32 EDT 2007

Hit Send key too fast ...

I am a bit skittish about mucking with the brake lines.  With low ground
clearance and no working e-brake, I want to keep my brake lines as safe as
possible.

I did reroute my front, passenger-side brake line to go underneath the front
trunk so that the line would not get beaten around by tools and other stuff
in my trunk.  It also looks a little cleaner.