[DeTomaso] Piss Poor Prank

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 21:07:05 EDT 2007

Thanks Donny and to everyone else who wrote....I wrote everyone off line as well who wrote asking or expressing concern.  Glad to be home. Looking forward to the Bonneville 100 in Wendover in June. I definately have went faster in the Pantera but I don't ever remember driving faster as easily....the road conditions are not better but definately the Pantera is totally dialed in....the dips or woops are not any better but definately aero and alignment mods made for a confident fast run.

  md

Donny Williams <Donnylee at ccwebster.net> wrote:
  I have to say, the only thing that went to my head was sure damn hoping that
it was not true further down the chain of emails. And big thanks that in
the end, it was not true. Life is fragile, and sometimes the things we love
doing, can harm us. I know that Dawg is well aware of it, and he certainly
lives life to the fullest, I respect that! News like this was not out of
the question, and we all know it. (Thats what made it a lot cruel to his
friends) Just count me in, for just one of many who is damn glad there are
some more road races for him to be lived. And some more slacker emails to

Donny