[DeTomaso] So, who is responsible for the MD prank?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 20:50:15 EDT 2007

      Personally, if you can ID the jerk, what he did should be spread everywhere possible.  His stupid posting left most of us feeling sick until we realized the Dennis was OK.  For all he knew, it could have gotten to Dennis's family before Dennis called them.  It's not funny, it's sick, and anyone who is that sick, should be ostracized from the automotive community for life.

  Ken

Kirk Evans <kre at adelphia.net> wrote:
  Working on it with Larry Stock. I'll keep all informed if we catch the soon
to be nad-less num-scull.