[DeTomaso] Race Results - Rumors of My Death

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 20:29:39 EDT 2007

Tommy,
  We've always been allowed to load luggage in the front or rear luggage trays....apparently what happened to Eliot and Lynn was there was enough wind force to pull bags out of the front trunk and knowing what they had valuables in the front trunk they decided to stop.  Oh yea I DO remember your throttle being stuck wide open...don';t forget the nail in your tire that the old man fixed before we made the return leg back to Wendover ;-]>

  md

Tom Di Iulio <diiulio at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
  We're all VERY glad to know you're okay. How did a car with luggage in
it pass tech? I had my hood lift during certification at Bonneville but
I didn't flinch and there was nothing in it to fly out. The instructor
said if I could stay cool during that drama, he was fine passing me for
the race.
Ps. That was the same event where my throttle stuck wide open on the
first leg, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride!

Is Doug (D-Mann) back?!
There was no accident - no death. We just left
Awards/Banquet dinner. Here's race results

Jason Eaton & Nick Norland navigating averaged
109..9206 MPH ...Big group 1st place in that 110 MPH
Class nailed time at 110.0030....IN A '05 Corvette

Eliot Kushner & Lnn Rosa navigating - DNF....Front
Hood opened during run catapaulting luggage and
wallets so they stopped approx. 5-7 miles

I averaged 151.5047 MPH finishing.....1st place winner
was 150.0100 in a '06 Corvette Z06 ....The Pantera ran
great..Oil & Water temps were 185-210F @ 5500 R's

Going to bed.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing