[DeTomaso] Mad Dawg DID NOT Die At Silver State

Larry Dixon gryphonking at gmail.com
Mon May 21 17:06:09 EDT 2007

I lurk on this list, but I am always around.

My health is poor, and upon learning about Mad Dawg's death I was physically
ill and in mourning.  Not all of us who have Panteras are uber-tough macho
chest-beating alpha-male studs, but we are people with feelings, who have
friendships that affect them.

I never have known Mad Dawg well, but he is part of why I bought a Pantera
to begin with.  My friends consoled me over the death report and I had to go
to bed for most of the day.

That's how funny the death report prank was.  It made a sick guy sicker.
Right up there with burning puppies on the old laugh-o-meter.  Nice work.

Whatever shit-stains parented the prankster, I hope you're good and proud of
your little boy.

Whoever did it?  You're a sad, pathetic sack of useless flesh, and if you've
ever had a friend, I doubt it was for very long.

Larry Dixon
1973 Pantera L