[DeTomaso] Rear ball joint boots

F&D Terry gt5s at bcpl.net
Mon May 21 15:54:47 EDT 2007

Forest,

You are correct. The boot is not in the a-arm but as I recall the
retaining ring and the portion of the boot that it rests in is below the
lip or edge of he arm making it hard to see. I used a slender pick to
pry the end of the retaining ring over the boot lip and then worked my
way around to release the rest of the ring. It's a nasty job.

Fred T.