[DeTomaso] ANPC (absolutely no Pantera content) - Dash for ´92 GMC safari

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:02:11 EDT 2007

Sorry for the spam. But I'm going to send it anyway.

I'm trying to find a NOS dashboard for a 1992 GMC Safari. Not the whole
dash, but the part circled in the following link:

http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/Misc/Dash

It's not for me, it's for a friend.. He'd possibly be willing to buy the
whole assembly if that was the only way it was available.

It doesn't have to be NEW, but it should be in as-new condition.

I tried the link that SOBill posted a few months back - sent probably 50
e-mails, and of the 8 or so who were kind enough to answer, none of them had
what I was looking for.

How can I either get in touch with GMC via internet, or some distributor via
e-mail... I've been googling and yahooing like a storm, but haven't had any
luck.

Suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/