[DeTomaso] Mad Dawg DID NOT Die At Silver State

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 09:33:30 EDT 2007

I doubt it was anybody who has ever run in or closely associated with one of
these events.  The Vette guys know this is serious too.  The John Deere
stickers were mine and I put them on everything...including Panteras...who
were the only ones who got upset by the way. :)  I'm hoping this was just a
bad joke by someone completely outside the family.  I have to admit I think
it would be fun to find them and just knock their front teeth out.  Now that
would be funny, but that's just me.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa