[DeTomaso] Race Results - Rumors of My Death

Dickruzzindesign at aol.com Dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Mon May 21 09:26:58 EDT 2007

So, DeTomaso Fans and Mechanics,

Nothing said in the very short but embarrassing race report about the third
grade teacher, Melanie with the short pink skirt from Paduka driving a yellow
Z06 automatic with white mud flaps (It's a girls car). She was wearing a
Corvette ring, earrings, bracelet, headband and sweatshirt, yellow green plaid
jogging shorts with Corvette logo on the fly under her skirt and one of those T
shirts that says   "CORVETTES FOREVER" on it.

She passed Mad Dawg on a long straight while he was happily focusing on his
gauges and just as he saw her she signaled right, three clicks, and pulled into
a Starbucks for a Frappachino with sprinkles.
She used her Corvette (hot or cold), coffee cup and got back in to catch him
before he could get around two Miatas running flat out on their way to the
drug store for chips and beer.
What else are they good for?

Mad Dawg downshifted and checked his gauges before passing and wouldn't you
know, Melanie now behind him, thought he had stalled so she put her ZO6 in
passing gear and went around him again!

As he looked up to go, he saw the license plate, USA-1. Way to go Melanie!

CORVETTES WIN AT SILVER STATE, I can see the headlines, Melanie didn't even
know she was in the race.

The most fun on this site since I signed on! Wait until next year.
(I didn't   say one word about MadDawg dying as that really was a bad joke,
considering his sterling record of never demeaning anything that is not
DeTomaso.)

All the best, Dick Ruzzin.
DICK RUZZIN DESIGN
920 WHITTIER RD. / GROSSE POINTE PARK, MI 48230 USA
Phone: +313-824-0539 / Cell: +313-300-9558