[DeTomaso] Mad Dawg DID NOT Die At Silver State

Tom Di Iulio diiulio at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 20 23:04:33 EDT 2007

He told his wife the car handled better than it ever has at speed so he
was happy with the aero changes he made. She believed he said all
Panteras finished.
As for the hoax post, if Mad Dawg didn't send it, I'm betting on a
corvette owner. Mad Dawg has been known to tattoo their cars with Team
Pantera and John Deere stickers. Could've been some ill-advised payback.
Tom Di Iulio
Denver, CO

So, any word on how he did?

Folks, I just got off the phone with Maryann, his wife. She spoke to him
after the race and all is good.
Tom Di Iulio
Denver, CO